The Looksha IV is fast, stable and includes a rudder for tracking. The popular fiberglass Looksha IV offers great maneuverability with enough volume for extended touring.
* Lower volume hull provides better performance for small to mid-size paddlers, the Looksha displays superb carving and edging ability
* Multi-chine Diamond Hull design and extra rocker allow this kayak to move easily in rougher conditions
* Advanced Composite design features dense, aircraft-grade fabrics allowing reduced resin content for added strength, impact resistance and smooth lines
* Composite construction represents a highly evolved synergy of performance, efficiency and aesthetics for an elegant, responsive watercraft
* Cockpit has a snug and precise fit for aggressive edging and rolls without being uncomfortable for casual touring
* Cockpit-deployable tracking rudder assists with steering via footpeg control; rubber rudder catcher and bungee secure rudder during transport
* Ratchet-adjustable, padded backband with forward-mounted seat adjustments; soft foam seat and adjustable thigh braces deliver a custom fit
* Fully bulkheaded bow and stern hatches with watertight hatch covers provide generous dry cargo storage for extended tours
* Bungee deck rigging secures extra gear for easy access; compass mounting surface ahead of bow deck rigging
* Length: 17′
* Width: 22.5:
* Depth: 12″
* Weight: 65 lbs.